Monday, 22 November 2010

Images I am using in my magazine

For my double page spread, content page and title page I am using lots of picture of Charlotte Brown. I took these myself and got her to do as I wanted in them. I wanted the photos to be posed for on the font cover but I also wanted some photos of her, inside the magazine, where she is out and about as she is known for being a party animal.
Here are some of the photos I took of her and her band:




This is the image I took for the front cover of my magazine. She is looking directly at the camera to make the audience fell like they know her better. I got her to hug a cushion to make her look young and vulnerable. This is because everyone knows her as a confident girl but this interview is about what she is really like. People would be used to seeing pictures of her drunk so to see Charlotte look different like this will make people interested so will buy the magazine to read more.


To make the image more effective I made it brighter and made the background white, this makes it stand out more and looks more professional. Here is the final image I used on my front cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment